Significantly reduce carbon pollution and eliminate our dependency on big polluters
To stop the climate crisis from worsening, we must dramatically reduce carbon pollution and advance clean energy solutions everywhere we can, from our cars to our homes to our local high schools and our heaviest polluting industries.
That is why we support our state investing at least $17 billion to:
- End the tailpipe: make deploying electric cars, trucks and buses more convenient and affordable
- Achieve zero carbon pollution in our kids’ schools
- Become the leading producer of the clean technology (batteries, vehicles, power plants) that the world needs
- Provide access to clean, inexpensive public transportation for all
- Preserve nature and use nature-based solutions to fight climate change