California 2021 Action Plan
As we advance our 2021 program priorities, we need to ensure that California continues to be a leader a leader on environmental, social, racial, and economic issues. Our top priorities for 2021 actions include:
- Access to Clean, Affordable Drinking Water
- Eliminating Food Insecurity
- Meaningful Criminal Justice Reform
- Closing the Digital Divide
- Access to Affordable Healthcare
- Combating the Climate Crisis
- Addressing the Student Loan Debt Crisis
Sign up now and we’ll provide you with regular updates throughout the year and easy ways you can take action to advocate for a better California. You can contact your elected officials in Sacramento about important legislative priorities, support grassroots groups making an impact in your community, and help promote civic engagement.
Thanks for taking action!